The Finance Department is responsible for providing accurate and timely information regarding the Village’s financial affairs while adhering to generally accepted accounting principles. The Finance Department is responsible for assisting departments with annual budget preparations, accounts payable, purchasing, processing payroll, administering employee benefits, audit preparations, administering debt, overseeing tax billing and collections and other financial matters.
The Village Council adopted a $1,696,171 General Fund budget for the fiscal year 2019-20 with a property tax rate of .42 per $100 valuation. The Village also adopted a $552,883 Golf and Tennis Fund budget for the fiscal year 2019-20.
Also See: Paying Taxes
Recent Finance Documents & Annual Budgets
- Monthly Reports
- Fiscal Year 2020-21 Budget Message
- Fiscal Year 2020-21 Budget Ordinance
- Fiscal Year 2019-20 Budget Message
- Fiscal Year 2019-20 Budget Ordinance
- FY 2019-20 Schedule of Fees Adopted 06/16/2020
- Fiscal Year 2018-19 Budget Ordinance
- Village of Sugar Mountain Audit 2019
- Village of Sugar Mountain Audit 2020