The Finance Office is responsible for all daily monetary transactions, fiscal year budget and annual audit preparations, investment of funds, accounts payable, processing payroll and administering employee benefits, overseeing tax billing and collections and other financial matters.
All accounting procedures required by generally accepted accounting procedures and Local, State and Federal laws are maintained by the Finance Office.
Annual budget and financial documents can be viewed below.
Also See: Paying Taxes
Recent Finance Documents & Annual Budgets
- Monthly Reports
- Fiscal Year 2021-22 Budget Message
- Fiscal Year 2021-22 Budget Ordinance
- Fiscal Year 2020-21 Budget Message
- Fiscal Year 2020-21 Budget Ordinance
- Fiscal Year 2019-20 Budget Message
- Fiscal Year 2019-20 Budget Ordinance
- FY 2019-20 Schedule of Fees Adopted 06/16/2020
- Village of Sugar Mountain Audit 2020
- Village of Sugar Mountain Audit 2019