Board of Adjustment of the Village of Sugar Mountain
Code of Ordinances
Chapter 31 – Board of Adjustment
Section 31.02 The Board shall consist of 5 regular in-Village members appointed by the Village Council, 2 regular extraterritorial jurisdiction members appointed by the County Board of Commissioners, and 3 alternate in-Village members appointed by the Village Council, and 2 alternate extraterritorial jurisdiction members appointed by the County Board of Commissioners. Board of Adjustment regular and alternate members shall be appointed for three year staggered terms. Members may be reappointed to successive terms without limitation.
The Board of Adjustment meets as needed at 10 AM on the 4th Tuesday of the month at Village Hall. The Board shall conduct its meetings in accordance with the quasi-judicial procedures. The meetings are open to the Public.
For a more detailed description of the Board of Adjustment Committee, please refer to Chapter 1 – Board Of Adjustment – Zoning Ordinance, Chapter 1, Article XII.
- Nancy Bartlett, Chair, Term Expires June 2023
- Erich Schmidinger, Co-Chair, Term Expires June 2023
- David Amman, Member, Term Expires January 2022
- Walter Jack Anderson, Member, Term Expires June 2023
- David Johnson, Member, Term Expires January 2022
- Adam Englert, 1st Alternate, Term Expires September 2024
- David Miller, 2nd Alternate, Term Expires September 2024
- Rick Norwood, ETJ Member, Term Expires March 2024
Interesting in becoming a member? Board of Adjustment Committee Membership Application